I completely love this new generation of high-school/younger college girls who grew up on the internet and thus have a weird, irreverent sense of humor. They're essentially the choker-meme-hashtag-Glossier-blush pink-Snapchat dog filter clique---you know the type. I love reading about these girls in Man Repeller's Ask a Teen column because it gives me hope to know that the next generation of women are smart, funny, independent, and ambitious but don't take themselves too seriously. If you have a girl like this in your life or want to emulate one, here are some super last-minute gifts.
1. Femme Film Socks - I personally favor the Basic Instinct, Fatal Attraction, and Working Girl variations.
2. Earthereal Designs Saint Candles - These candles are hilarious and you can buy variations featuring everyone from Stevie Nicks and David Lynch to Sam Weir and Hermione Granger.
3. Evil Queen Candles - The "Literally Dead" candle smells like leaves, cider, and crisp air. Other options include Juice Cleanse, Exhale The Bullshit, and Awkward Family Dinner.
4. Glossier Balm Dot Com - Because it's amazing and I'm pretty sure every girl wants it.
5. Nasty Galaxy book - This is the perfect coffee table book for the irreverent girl crew. It features interviews with creative, independent women plus great content about vintage clothes and other random, unexpected things.
6. Brandy Melville hat - There are several options to suit different tastes, but the "Peachy" hat is my personal favorite and I've heard it's the most popular.