Merry Christmas, everyone! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope you're still having a fun and festive holiday weekend.
The city is so magical this time of year. I've had a lot of fun capturing some of the festive holiday moments and plan on continuing that as we transition through the rest of winter.
I've been thinking a lot about holiday traditions and which ones I'd like to start. Some of the ideas that have crossed my mind:
- See the Nutcracker ballet
- Eat apfelstrudel at Café Sabarsky
- Find an opportunity to volunteer
- Drink apple cider at the holiday market in Union Square
- See a movie on Christmas Day (technically, this has been a tradition and I'd like to keep it going)
- Buy a special, new ornament
- Make a reservation at The Plaza's champagne bar