As promised, here are two of the photos we took for the Michael's Photo Challenge! I think they came out really pretty and have me so ready for spring weather. Don't you love these earrings, too? I got them at the cutest indie boutique in Jacksonville called Momni. If you're in the area, definitely check it out because they have the cutest things and the owners are super sweet.
To get ready for spring, I put together a few ideas to enjoy the season. I think it's so nice to enjoy each season for what is and to take advantage of what that season has to offer. In general, living seasonally is the way to go! So, here's some ideas to enjoy your spring:
1. Cook a meal made from fresh Farmer's Market ingredients.
2. Go to a local farm to pick berries.
3. Plan a get-together to celebrate spring.
4. Spring clean your entire house with eco-friendly products.
5. Go for a bike ride and take a cute photo.
6. Try a new artisanal ice-cream flavor like lavender or pistachio.
7. Get a pastel manicure or pedicure. I like Essie's new spring collection!
9. Have an iced vanilla latte to celebrate the weekend and drink it outdoors.
10. Have a glass of sweet wine and a slice of gruyere.